EMEA Sales Manager MessagePipe (m/f/d)
What is MessagePipe by 360dialog?
360dialog has been selected by WhatsApp as one of only a few partners worldwide to exclusively develop on the WhatsApp Business API. We’ve given our 7 year+ experience in marketing automation and thrown in our brightest minds to develop our MessagePipe platform: the only comprehensive WhatsApp Business Solution supporting businesses to forge non-intrusive, individual and relevant user journeys in Sales (incl. B2B), Support and Feedback.
At 360dialog we believe that messaging with businesses will feel as normal as chatting with friends and family. Personalized chats with brands will become a relevant part of our daily lives.
We’re now looking for outstandingly bright and passionate talent to join our team.
This is the role for an entrepreneurial hunter and growth hacker who wants to kickstart an entire new market from a level playing field. By joining 360dialog’s MessagePipe team you sign up for a mind-blowing roller-coaster ride to pioneer in an unexplored new market with exponential growth. Buckle up in the driver’s seat to become our first full time sales professional and prepare for take off in a 10X growth environment.
Think you can handle it? You might be just our type!
- Spearheading as MessagePipe´s first sales sniper you actively grow our client portfolio in selected regions across EMEA and beyond: your responsibility spans the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals with new clients.
- Focused on your priority to secure threatening top line SaaS revenue targets, you constantly balance your sales funnel between opportunistic inbound leads vs. long term business development projects.
- Elevate yourself to become a recognized conversational marketing expert: constantly pushing the limits you avidly communicate on social channels, industry forums and public events to evangelize the market about messenger marketing and contribute to MessagePipe´s thought leadership in this field.
- Collaborate with our Product & Client Success teams to deliver the best results for our clients
- Own your business – Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline to exceed revenue targets and company goals. Track all activities and be tenaciously proactive to move the business forward.
Let’s be clear: this is mainly a sales role! Unless closing deals is your lifeline, don’t bother to read on.
You’re still here? Now we really hope this is you:
- You’re looking back at 2-3 years experience in a client facing role; ideally in SaaS B2B sales.
- Being a born networking talent you know how to grow and leverage a network.
- Digital native: you are comfortable with everything digital, tech, web, mobile. You demonstrate good understanding of the overall messenger ecosystems.
- Your peers know you as a goal oriented executioner who takes ownership of your projects: you don’t fear trying, you take the initiative and you get things done!
- Entrepreneurial: you never stop exploring opportunity but you know to avoid distraction and focus your resources wisely.
- Analytical: being naturally data-driven and proficient with spreadsheets, you inform your decisions by hard data rather than wild guessing.
- Being a native English or German speaker you also speak tech: you can translate tech bearings to a customer-friendly language.
Bonus: A blog on any subject. Previous experience in a SaaS sales role. An existing network relevant to our industry on LinkedIn, Xing or Twitter.
What we offer
Here’s an opportunity to truly shape a whole new industry in conversational messenger business. Our first sales professional in the field you will be challenged with a land grab mission that will quickly grow your network and expertise in a market that is yet to be born.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced entrepreneurs backed by some of the most reputed angel investors. All eager to see you excel in your new role and ready to mentor and support with whatever is needed to succeed.
Still looking for more? Needless to say we offer all the usual amenities of startup live in Berlin:
- Independent work with serious responsibility: the chance to fast-track personal growth and advance your career
- work with an innovative, rapidly developing product at high demand and endless unknown opportunities
- fun company culture with flexible working hours, no facetime rules and the high spirits of a team that knows it will succeed
- competitive package with the opportunity for dynamic income growth
You’re still here and can’t wait to get started? Then we want to hear from you! Send your application including your motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.
For questions, call Karsten Reichel at +49 30 60-98-59-530